People who decide to kill their neighbors for money

The US dollar will crash and there will be an economic crash.  There is also a possibility of a grid down scenario where the power will be down for more than a few days.  You have to prepare for a month or more.  This is where preparing comes in to play and people who parpare for disasters like that are called PREPPERS.  It would be a good idea for the whole town of Port Orford to prepare for disasters of thi type.

10% of you will not go to FEMA camps and the remaining 90% will go to FEMA camp

 

 

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: