Bruce Lipton – ‘The Power Of Consciousness’ – Interview by Iain McNay

Bruce Lipton is a Cellular biologist who shows how to see your true self and adapt to a challenging environment.  Two main points I got out of this lecture were ‘that biology allows our bodies to heal ourselves  and  most importantly We are consciously present only about 5% of the time, the other 95% of the time we are operating from our unconscious mind.     As a targeted individual who is targeted with electromagnetic energy by government contractors I am given new hope of surviving the torture I must undergo.  This knowledge will help me and many thousands of other targeted individuals to cope with daily torture until out leaders get some backbone and do what they are supposed to do.

The publisher wrote: If looking at today’s headlines makes you wonder about the fate of our planet, here is some news that may surprise you: from an evolutionary standpoint, we are exactly where we need to be. According to eminent biologist Bruce H. Lipton and political and cultural commentator Steve Bhaerman, we are surrounded by the proof that we are poised to take an incredible step forward in the growth of our species. On Spontaneous Evolution, you are invited to participate in an eye-opening examination of science and history – one that leads to a profound vision of the next “holistic” stage of human civilization. Join these two pioneers as they explore:

  • The three perennial questions any belief system needs to address, and why the answers have changed throughout history
  • The four “Myth-Perceptions of the Apocalypse”: the unexamined pillars that support modern thought, and why each one of them is ready to crumble
  • Why the blueprint for a brighter future is literally inside you – encoded into each of your trillions of cells
  • What you can do to help usher in the greatest cultural shift since the Copernican revolution

Many of the ideas and institutions that define our culture today are breaking down – and that’s a good thing, say Lipton and Bhaerman. this is a necessary part of the natural process of clearing out what no longer serves us to make room for a new way of being that will carry us into the next age. Spontaneous Evolution is an insightful, playful, and ultimately hopeful look at the unfolding destiny of our species – and how you can play an active role as a co-creator of the world to come.

If you have found a spelling error, please, notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.

1 thought on “Bruce Lipton – ‘The Power Of Consciousness’ – Interview by Iain McNay”

  1. Hi,

    There are different types of gang stalkers. First, humans are in the University universe ity. You are supposed to advance and get lessons from teachers and other people in real life. One reason is to expose sin and what they are doing.

    It is Scriptural angels are recording your deeds.

    There is a more sinister second reason. They are taking human bodies and using them as suits either by holographic matrix technology. They use ‘for you’ agreements and other deceptive agreements. They try to change your clothes or human body suits. Suit stores are dangerous to go to. They are called the nacash or vipers or fallen angels in the Bible.

    Fear not little children, Yahushua is with you.

    Pray that Yahushua would be over you and all your agreements.

Comments are closed.

Spelling error report

The following text will be sent to our editors: