Anyone can be targeted with #mindcontrol aka ‘targeting your brain with radar’. If the NSA wants to see something that you have access to, then you better watch the f**k out-:/ It started as a way of communicating with spies in the field. A handler can see what you see and hear what you hear. You may never know if you are targeted, because you won’t notice any difference, unless they want you to. https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/03/12/nsa-plans-infect-millions-computers-malware/
Implants are no longer necessary. If they stopped torturing me, I would never know if they are still riding along. Some people I tell about my targeting, ask why me. The answer is =because they can. Why infect millions of computers belonging to people unknown, with malware, or why collect ALL phone records. Read the following article and then ask those questions yourself. Wait until you are targeted to ask yourself ‘WHY ME’ 🙂
Think of how radar might lock onto something like a plane or your brain. If the operator didn’t want you to know about it you couldn’t tell. They can see what you see and hear what you hear. Your brain has a signature just like your fingerprint, which allows the beam to auto track/follow YOU! You can’t lose it, on foot, You can’t shake it in a car or Drop it on a plane. It can match your speed and movements.
Psychopaths developed ‘Targeting A Brain With Radar’ as a solution for:
* Getting rid of people they don’t like (e.g. activists, whistleblowers),
* Brain research,
* Directed Energy Bio-Effects Research,
* Making FUN Jobs for Psychopaths,
* Creating fodder for the psychiatric industry,
* Scaring the hell out of people,
* Giving you to a lesson of why psychopaths can’t be trusted,
* Why some psychopaths need to be watched forever,
* The wierdest F**king thing you ever saw,
* A way to get rid of their pesky spouse :-/
* Realizing why Psychopathic Personality Disorder is a DISEASE that needs to be checked for.
You can fix the problem only after realizing that a solution developed by psychopaths may be the problem
I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths? It is a well-known fact that our society is structured like a pyramid. The very few people at the top create conditions for the majority below. Who are these people? Can we blame them for the problems our society faces today? Guided by the saying “A fish rots from the head” we set out to follow that fishy odor. What we found out is that people at the top are more likely to be psychopaths than the rest of us.